martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

The Beatles

Today  I´m going to talk about one of my favourite music gorups: The Beatles. The Beatles is a british pop-rock group created in 1960. The original band was formed by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. Throughout their career, they have won numerous national and internacional prizes, like the Grammy Awards. For many people around the world, and also for me, they are considered one of the biggest music groups in history.

In my opinion, one the most amazing things about the Beatles is the variety of styles that you can find in their discography. The most famous Beatles' songs are “All you need is love”, “Yesterday” or “Let it be” that caused great success in the sixties and seventies and became number one in several countries. Even nowadays, you can still find their hits in our radios and computers.

Because of this, I recommend you the majority of their songs as a good way to relax or just to enjoy some really good music.

Thank you for your attention ! I encourage you to take part in the blog!





Javier Galovart Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario