martes, 29 de mayo de 2018

Bachillerato Opinion

Hey guys, today I'm gonna tell you my opinion about what really is the Bachillerato and what I tought it was. The funny thing is that I got really surprised comparing what it is with what I tought it was. I really didn't knew what to think when we started, Would it be hard? Would it be easy? (Well, I don`t really think someone tought it would be easy). The thing is, when we are in the fourth year from ESO the teachers always say " We are preparing you for Bachillerato because it`s extremely hard" or " If you have this atitude in Bachillerato you won`t aprove", and we get there thinking that Bachillerato is a type of monster with only exams and homework and that our social lives are dead.

Resultado de imagem para Book monster

That`s the LIE of the year. This year I meet new people and Improved a lot my social life here in Spain, at the same time I studied and got satisfactory grades. People thing you need to only study and do schoolworks, but to be honest if you work a litlle hard to pay attention in class and do your homework everyday, you just need to study a litlle before the exams to remember what you have learned in class.

Resultado de imagem para having fun at school

Organize yourself and it`s possible to get good grades and have social life at the same time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario